Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, was established in 1996. It was Dr. P. D. Patil, Chancellor, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune’s vision and desire to set up one of the best College, Hospital and Research Centre in Maharashtra and across the country. His efforts bore fruit and with the blessings of Hon’ble Dr. D. Y. Patil, Ex-Governor, Bihar and Tripura the Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre was started.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre is a constituent unit of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, which is a NAAC re-accredited Vidyapeeth with 3.62 CGPA on four point scale at A Grade in the year 2015 (2nd Cycle) and ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 9001-2015 certified ‘Deemed to be University.’
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of Indian (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2020
- The Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate, Secondary School Certificate i.e. SSC or equivalent examination certificate or School Leaving Certificate endorsing the date of birth will constitute a valid proof.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12 Standard) or th equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks (i.e. 135 out of 300) in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination.
- NEET eligible candidate on the basis of All India Rank and Percentile of Marks obtained in the NEET (UG-2020)
Address: Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411018
Admission Procedure :
Through National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
Course Duration :
4 ½ years + 1 year Rotatory Internship