The institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was accorded deemed university status in 1996 for its academic excellence. The Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)
- has established academic excellence and offers programmes in innovative and emerging areas,
- presently has 29 constituent institutions, including three research institutes dedicated exclusively to research,
- is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students,
- has significant achievements in research,
- has world-class infrastructure and facilities, launched several innovative academic programmes, best teaching-learning processes and has entered into national, as well as, international collaborations.
Bachelor of Medicine or MBBS is a four-and-a-half-year undergraduate programme that trains the students to diagnose and treat various kinds of diseases. The students are also provided with practical training so that they can become capable Doctors. Through the course, the students will also be able to participate in internships that will give them the professional training and experience that they need to excel in the medical field.
Career Prospects : After graduation, the students will be able to venture out and build their careers according to their interests and specialization. Some of the popular job prospects for M.D. (Biochemistry) are listed below:
- Consultancy / Private Practice
- Employment in a Medical college, hospital, research institute, healthcare organisations etc.
Address : Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, Joshi Wada, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Course Duration : 4.5 Years + 1 Year of Internship
Course Offered : B.Tech, MBBS